What information do we collect from you?
- We collect information about you when you become a customer with us or place an order for services.
- We collect Website usage information using cookies from our website. You can opt out of this at any point.
Why do we collect this information?
- We collect information about you to enable us to provide the Support and Services to which you have enquired about or purchased from us.
What do we do with your information?
- Your personal information is stored and processed on our internal systems to allow us to provide the services to which you have ordered.
- Some of our systems may be hosted on third party servers but all information is held inside the EU and are GDPR compliant.
- We may share your personal information with third party suppliers, such as suppliers which allow us to provide the service to which you have subscribed.
- We do not share your personal information with any other company unless we need to for us to provide the service to which you have subscribed or purchased from us.
- We will never pass on your personal information to other companies for marketing purposes.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of sending information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.